The first shoe recycling installation
WE NEED TO CHANGE THE INTERNATIONAL SHOE INDUSTRY INTO A CIRCULAR INDUSTRY
FastFeetGrinded has developed a unique shoe recycling installation that pulverizes and separates all types of footwear. We treat 3 main sources: simply old shoes which can no longer be worn, unused materials or residues during the production process and sample shoes that have never been worn, but are not for sale purposes.
With our proven technology we recycle all footwear to the full 100% and deliver the resources back to the market, such as rubber, foam, fluff, textile and leather.
Her Majesty Queen Máxima paid a working visit to FastFeetGrinded on Wednesday, Feb. 15.
World’s first shoe recycling center
Processing shoes 100% into raw materials
The problem for manufacturers, retailers en customer:
- Growing mountains of waste due to discarded shoes
- Huge CO2 emissions from the production of required new raw materials
- Scarcity of new raw materials for production
- 2023: mandatory sustainability report (CSRD)
- 2030: products must contain 50% gerecycled materials
- 2050: products must be 100% circular
Our shoe recycling machine has a unique circular process and can recycle footwear into raw materials. Absolutely no resale and no charity!
Each company gets a certificate and proof with the personally “achieved” CO2 reduction that can be used for their sustainability report.